Sunday, August 29, 2010

Is this any way to sell a smart phone?

I've got my eye on a hot new smart phone that's just come out.

There's just one problem--nobody has it.  You cannot get it from the cellular carrier. They acknowledge that they support it, but they don't have it.

The company that makes the cell phone doesn't have a brick and mortar presence.  You can buy their computers and their new smart phones directly from them through the internet.

What this means is that you cannot even pick it up and see if it meets your needs.  All you have are glossy pictures on the web pages.

I'd tell you the name of the smart phone company, but that's beside the point.  Who buys a cellular phone without taking a look at it first?  What if there's problems with transferring items from your old phone over to this phone--who can help you?

I had planned on creating a blog item on the music business first, but this one has been bothering me and I needed to write this one first.

No comments:

Post a Comment